Saturday, January 28, 2023

Another Sweet Sixteen


We had a pretty full day.  Maddie is seen above at a sixteenth birthday party for her friend, and yes there are a few familiar faces from taekwondo in there too.  It was a formal sort of affair, so everyone dressed up nicely, and it was a pretty fun night, as you can see from Maddie's pictures below.








Maddie's pov:


Ok so today started out with Demo Team practice. Today’s practice’s focus was tricking and all so we barely did any weapons. Honestly, it wasn’t my fave practice since tricking isn’t exactly my favorite thing, but there was this one kick that was kinda like a tornado kick but drunk and on steroids and I forgot the name of it, but it was fun. I fell a whole lot trying to do it (along with others) but hey, fun in taekwondo comes with pain sometimes lol. After we worked really hard from tricking, we did a like 13 minute conditioning work out and I hated it so much. I was dead afterwards so I had to take pain killers.


After practice, we went home and ate. I went and started to get kinda ready and then went to sleep so I could have energy for my friend, Lolly’s birthday party. Y’all can see what we looked like in the pics above.


My dad dropped me off at their neighborhood clubhouse and it was really fun. Everyone looked nice and my friends, Mia and Alexis, were there for Lolly’s birthday party too. Addison, Lilia’s best friend, was there too. I know her from last year’s birthday party. I had bribed Harrison (the little 2 year old) with veggie straws throughout the night for one thing or another, but in a good way lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment