Monday, February 28, 2011
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Friday, February 25, 2011
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Here they are, the love of Daddy's life, the two girls that mean so much. This is a nice photo Daddy took before going to see "Beauty and the Beast" last month.
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Kronk’s Spinach Puffs
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury refrigerated garlic butter crescent dinner rolls, or reg crescent rolls.
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened.
- 3 eggs
- 1 small onion, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1 box (9ox) frozen chopped spinach-thawed, squeezed to drain, or chop fresh spinach
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Heat oven to 350. Spray 16 muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Separate each can of crescent dough into 8 triangles. Press 1 triangle on bottom & up the side of each muffin cup.
3. In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed til smooth. Add eggs, beating well after adding each. Stir in onion, spinach, salt & pepper until well mixed. Fold in cheese. Fill each cup to the top with the egg mixture. Don’t overfill!
4. Bake 15-20 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean and edges of rolls are golden brown. Serve Warm.
"Oh, look. A golden-throated small-winged warbler. Just one more for exotic bird bingo. I am loving this." - Kronk
Monday, February 21, 2011
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Friday, February 18, 2011
"Must she keep playing that?" - George Bailey