Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Monday, May 30, 2011
Sunday, May 29, 2011
2. I was thinking about it on the ride home when we passed a car from New Mexico.
3. It was Sunday when a volunteer told me she couldn't be with drama (which I kind of already knew), but she told me she was going to this camp in ... New Mexico.
4. Monday, we went to see "Thor." It takes place in New Mexico.
5. Today, I was listening to a game show on NPR. A Republican presidential candidate was on the game show. He's governor of New Mexico. No idea he was going to be on, or who he even was.
6. As I was listening, I was passed by a car from New Mexico.
7. Monday, we left Golden Corral. All the license plates from the cars were from Georgia, except one from New Mexico.
8. Sunday, we finally watch "Lemonade Mouth." This is the movie I was thinking we had to do a message for with Summer Xtreme. Had NO idea where it was filmed: New Mexico.
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Friday, May 27, 2011
Thursday, May 26, 2011
I just noted that this place also starts with the letter "J." I've also just noted that I probably should have entitled this blog entry "Cornelia's Big Wart." We certainly could have gone there today, but we weren't quite sure where it was. For this, I'm sure Mommy was quietly grateful. It sounds really tacky, and is probably something you'll read about on this blog some day. I mean, seriously? Elvis' wart? You have to go to something like that. The wart calls to you! It calls to all of us! Answer the wart! Supposedly, once a year they have a big Elvis festival up in Cornelia, where there are impersonators and all sorts of Elvis events. Maybe they have someone dress up as a giant wart. Anyway, during the festival would be a good time to go back to Cornelia. Great gosh almighty, you can't live this close to Elvis' wart and not go see it.
The wart lives on!
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Monday, May 23, 2011
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Friday, May 20, 2011
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Tonight was the big night! It was time for the pre-ballet recital, and everyone was excited. Mommy got Madison's hair just right, and dressed her very nicely as well, although they had special outfits to wear to tonight's performance.