Friday, February 18, 2011

Who's Been Sitting in My Chair?


Here is Madison's homework for this week, the difficult question: "Who's been sitting in my chair?" Each of those circles represents a note, although it may not be the "great big whole note" that Madison was working on earlier. What we certainly know is that Papa Bear represents the low notes that boom out, "Who's been sitting in my chair?" Baby Bear represents the high notes that squeak out and twinkle: "Who's been sitting in my chair?"

Typed out, it looks pretty much the same. But you should hear Madison when she sings the cute little song that goes with it.
When Daddy came home tonight, Madison was pounding on the keys of her keyboard, experimenting with the different tones and notes. Occasionally, she'd hit a button that would launch "Everything I Do," or some classical piano tune that she'd try to keep up with by pounding out more notes. It was cute, although somewhat loud. We don't mind the noise or the repetition so much - I guess when it's your daughter trying out the piano, everything is okay!

"Must she keep playing that?" - George Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment