Monday, October 24, 2022

Chicken and Taekwondo


Maddie's school picture turned out really well!  Mom liked it so much that we actually bought the digital version.  Of course, that version is amazingly overpriced.  If things were more reasonable, we'd be buying up a lot of different prints.  As is, we'll just take the existing digital copy and use it to print out whatever we need from this point on.  I'm not sure how school photography businesses work, to be honest.  Apparently there are enough people paying an exorbitant amount of money for prints to give out to friends and family.  Regardless, we like the final picture, as does Maddie.  She's looking so grown-up!

Today was another busy day.  I'm a bit fatigued, but Maddie's got a few things to share about today below:

Maddie's pov:
So, we started a stupid ela assignment and everyone's complaining about it cause we don't have time lol. I'm starting to make a new friend kinda with this guy named Ben. He's new, so he doesn't know the craziness of this ela class in full yet, and today I found out my school picture as shown above. Lipstick and eye shadow am I right :))).
Anyway, tonight I had taekwondo. We had done sparring, and luckily it was mostly combat sparring. I went against Charlie I think at first, which was chill then this kid name Colt or something. Idk, I'm bad with names. He was doing real good, so I liked that. After class, Kaylee, Chloe, Mia, Mrs.Hardin, Mr.Gunderson, Estavon, and Mr.Cornett stayed a little later with Master Edge to talk about Edgefest and kinda go through what we would do. *Spoiler alert I ended up not doing anything with helping*. We were going through why we joined, and Mr.Gunderson was basically like: "I joined because my friends were doing it. *pause* Then they left..." and we all just started laughing cause like honestly, we weren't expecting that. After this, we left and I did homework. It was time to go upstairs soon, read, and go to bed. Before I went to bed, my dad and I were talking about the rubber chicken I had and what to name him. We were gonna name him Jacque, but I forgot his name so I just declared him as Joaquin cause I don't know why lol. Anyway, bye y'all :D

No comments:

Post a Comment