Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Don't Laugh...


 

...FCY... 

Maddie's pov:

Tonight was FCY, and I was hanging out with my friends: Lauren and Nevaeh. We went into service, enjoyed it, got Jesus' word, and then it was time for pizza (again :|) and we were playing a try not to laugh game. We had water (not a mouth full luckily since we were inside) and tried to play. Nevaeh was the first one to try to make us laugh, and I laughed first. No I didn't spit it out, I swallowed it and didn't choke this time. I tried to make them laugh, so I targeted them individually. If we had a full mouth of water, Nevaeh would've lost on the first thing I said lol. I went to try to make Lauren laugh, and she ended up make random noises at me as if she was trying to talk, so I was like "SpEaK enGliSh pLeAse" and she she just was like *gurgles or whatever the water*. Nevaeh and I started to laugh so hard about it. Nevaeh had spit her water out. I was starting to drink my water a little bit then I was gonna leave some into my mouth, but before I could do that and when I was right about taking my water bottle out of my mouth, Nevaeh was like "Ew why is my phone soggy" and I just died and choked and spit my water out.  Nevaeh was like "ARE YOU OKAY" and Lauren was just "EW HAHAHAHA" as I'm laughing. Anyway, that's today that I remember.



No comments:

Post a Comment