Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Bill, Bob, and Timothy

Back to work today, and we were focused on "The Voyage," which promises to be a lot of Thanksgiving-themed fun this weekend.  There was some costume gathering and some writing and graphic making and all the usual bits that go into creating a new series.  


Tonight, my parents came over for a small party - Mom had set up a nice occasion with cupcakes, pie, and of course more of our Frog's Breath coffee, which we've decided is a must-have next season.  Mom completely surprised me with the birthday gift of a new camera, a really nice one.  It's a Canon, so it's one I'm familiar with, and shouldn't take too much to learn about.  But I tried it out a few snaps tonight, as I was so excited about it.  Here's the first pic:



And here's another:



It was a nice time tonight, all of us catching up somewhat.  Tomorrow is actually Nana's birthday - Mom's mother will be eighty-nine tomorrow.  She's hit-and-miss lately, and certainly in her mind.  Upon hearing about reaching that age, she remarked, "That's long enough."  And then she keeps asking who's birthday it is.  That sort of thing.


It's November, so yes, of course we watched our first Christmas movie.  Tonight's choice:  "The Nutcracker and the Four Realms."  I have a weak spot for this movie - I don't know why I like it as I do.  The rest of the family likes it too, so that's good for me.  Anyway, it's one of those "almost Christmas" movies we watch early on in the season as we get ready for things.  Soon, we'll have Christmas trees up and all sorts of things like that.


Anyway, we read tonight afterwards, and we said our prayers.  I'm trying to keep up with this blog again, but it's been tough lately.  Hopefully we can catch it all up.  Fortunately, Maddie is here and she's volunteered to help out by writing her own additions to each day... like this here:


Maddie's pov:

Funny thing from math, my teacher, Mrs.Yeager was talking then the phone rang, so she went to the phone to answer. It was a lot of "mhm, yep, okay, *laugh*, sounds good" and like we were all listening cause like why not, we're nosey lol. Then we just hear her jokingly say as she laughs, "I hate you" and then a few more "okay, mhm, yep" and then she hung up and came back as we started to laugh. She told us that her teacher friend is a Braves fan (let's go lo) and she's a Phillies fan (still love her) and they always joke around about the teams and her friend has said "Go Braves" to her knowing she's a Phillies fan and that's why she said "I hate you".

It was so funny though. Also, I showed my parents my drawings of Bill, Bob, and Timothy to my parents. I'll put the pics down below if I remember to, but like I asked one of the kids in my chem class to name one of them, and he said Timothy and I guess he didn't expect me to take it but I did lol.


The end of my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment