Friday, March 4, 2022

Return to the Magic Kingdom

 Another day at Disney for Maddie!  She and Joey the Porg went off to the Magic Kingdom with their group, and they had a fantastic day.  There were unexpected surprises, like an unexpected parade that came right by.  There was a Dole Whip.  There were some nice souvenirs from Main Street.  The visit to It's a Small World brought back memories from the Kingdom Keepers.  This was Maddie's first time on Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain and the Snow White Mine Train - all some great roller coasters that she had a great time on.  There was a visit with Stitch, a rabbit, and a duck.  Oh, and of course there was a trip to the Haunted Mansion.  Below are the pictures that Maddie took, and some other pictures taken of Maddie by the Fastness system down there while she was on a few of the rides.  Looks like a great day!





























































 Maddie’s pov:

Today we had breakfast at our hotel around 7:30. I got myself a scrambled egg bagel or something and it was alright. Around 8:30, we headed to the Magic Kingdom around 8:45. My group I’ve mentioned before didn’t go in until 9:00 cause we had to wait for the rest of the Innes family (Mary’s dad and sisters) to come. There were others from my school who didn’t make it onto the first bus either.


We started in Tomorrowland and tried to do one ride per area cause that’s what we could do with the time we had. We did spacemountain, which was really fun. It was my first time doing that ride, and a rollercoaster in a while let alone at Disney at all. We did the speedway just cause why not. I teased Sofia cause driving there is hard lol. We went to the Seven Dwarves mining roller coaster, which was fun. After that, we went to the Haunted Mansion cause that was pretty close. For lunch, we ate at Pinocchio’s fish place. Since It’s a Small World was nearby and it’s one of the must rides of Disney, we did that. Allena’s name was on a board when we were going through the goodbye area, and I’m just chilling while everyone’s like “omg look you’re name lol” but then π™ΊπšŽπš—πšŠπšπš’πšŽ was like “oh Maddie, you too” and I was sat up straight and saw it. We went toIt was pretty cool honestly. We also went on thunder mountain. After thunder mountain, we had stopped at a nearby ice cream stand and got Mickey bars, but then was stopped by a parade coincidentally. We watched it, it was the princess one. 


After that, we went back to Main Street first for castle pics and to chill before we got interrupted by another good timing of a parade. After the parade, we went shopping in the Emporium. I found Mulan Mickey Ears and a Stitch Was Here hat and was debating which one to get before getting both and decided that I’d have enough for galaxy’s edge and Hollywood studio’s tomorrow.


We had to meet Mr.Speakman around 4, and so some of another group that met up with him at the same time as my group went with some of my group to Space Mountain again. I took a pic of Stitch when I was going with them then decided I needed to chill and went back to Mary, Sofia, Mr.Speakman, and I think π™ΊπšŽπš—πšŠπšπš’πšŽ and 1-3 others. In a matter of time, Mary and I got kinda bored and started talking to a goose. Mr.Speakman was looking at us, specifically me, weirdly and said “Maddie, you know the duck doesn’t understand you, right?” A few minutes later, as he was eating his sandwich, the duck flew at scared Mary, Mr.Speakman, and me. He was like “Oh. My. Gosh. I almost died” as Mary and I would later laugh at. Soon the rest of my group came back and my group headed to our spot for the evening firework show. π™ΊπšŽπš—πšŠπšπš’πšŽ, Sofia, and I went to Adventure Land to get some Dole Whip (which got into my hair of course) and enjoyed it. My group and some others took a group pic together before the firework show. It was pretty nice. Crowded but nice. After the show, we left and had to wait as someone had to go get their phone from lost and found. They had it on them and apparently it just left them, but they were able to get it.


We had some dinner afterwards and shared the pizza in our rooms. We all took turns taking a shower as we ate and watched a tv program before going to sleep. It was pretty chill but I liked it. Mary stopped by our room real quick before leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment