Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Disney Bound


Maddie made her trip down to Florida today, along with Joey the Porg of course.  There was a stop at a place called Buc-ee's, and the Florida-Georgia line.  And of course their destination at the Pop Century Resort, along with a side trip to the Boardwalk area where she got a ginormous pizza the size of your face!  It looks like she's having a great time - here are some pictures from the journey down south, along with some pictures from the Boardwalk and the Pop Century Resort.  Joey says "hi."




















Maddie’s pov:
So today, I had to wake up at like 5 am so I could get to school by 6. I’m so not used to waking up before 7 honestly. Anyway, my dad dropped me off with my luggage, purse (which had Joey The Porg in it), and my baby Yoda bag. After that, I found my friend Sofia Sanchez and we put our luggage into the bus. It was a charter bus luckily, so we didn’t have to ride in the normal buses all the way down to Orlando. We started to go to Disney around I want to say like between 6:15-6:30.

During the trip, we watched a lot of movies like The Incredibles. We all quite along with Frozone the “Woman? Where’s my super suit?” which made us all happy. We made it to our first, which was Buc-ee’s. That place was pretty cool. It was a gas station, which had a lot of gas pumps, maybe 2-3 times as much as RaceTrac’s amount. Inside, there was the classic gas station area where there were the fridges with drinks and I think food too. Then there was an actual shop area which was a decent size for it being a gas station. The restrooms were pretty big and looked pretty nice. I got an Arizona Green Tea, which was only $1, so I had $199 left for the Disney Trip lol.

We left Buc-ee’s and continued our trip to Florida. We stopped at Florida border rest stop for lunch. It was nice. Hot but also not as hot as usual.

We got to the hotel, Pop Century Resort, and jeez it was so hot. After maybe like 10 minutes, we actually got to our rooms. Around like 6:45, my group (π™ΊπšŽπš—πšŠπšπš’πšŽ, Trinity, Allena, the leader was Mrs.Innes) and a few others headed to the Disney Boardwalk. Sofia and I hung out together there. We got pizza, which was a decent size, and worth the money ($8 or so). We then went to the ice cream shop and met Sofia’s friend, Mary. We walked around and talked for a while. We were there for for a while then we had to round everyone up and go back to our rooms. It was really nice walking around with my friends tonight.

Back in my room, we watched some tv as we were getting ready, it was pretty chill. We had to share beds that could so easily give you a bruise if you aren’t careful lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment