Thursday, March 3, 2022

Back at EPCOT

Maddie started the fun today with a class over at Saratoga Springs in a theater area, where she and her class learned a song and did a few other things, but of course the adventure at EPCOT was something they were looking forward to in a big way.  They got to do a lot at EPCOT, including Test Track, and Mission Space.  Soarin' was on the menu too, and although they waited two hours to get on the brand new Ratatouille ride at the French Pavilion, Maddie said it was worth it.  It was really awesome that she got to spend some time over at the China Pavilion.  She had dinner there with the others, and picked up some souvenirs too.  They got to do a lot of things today, and wrapped up by watching the new "Harmonious" show at the World Showcase area.  It was a great day for her - and a good one for Joey the Porg too!  Maddie even got to have a bit of boba tea, sealing the deal on an awesome day.  Here are some pictures she took, along with a few others taken of her by the Fastness system down there at EPCOT.  Also included are some pictures of her at the Pop Century Resort, where she's spending the next few nights.

 































Maddie’s pov: 
So today, we started out with a Chorus workshop at some place. I was with the soprano group cause I didn’t know where to go (alto or soprano). Our leader came in singing Part Of Your World and she sounded amazing. We were working on I See The Light and got some tips. For us sopranos, we were told that when we go super high, since we’re gonna be singing along the altos, we don’t exactly have to pronounce every word and we can just do the vowels as the altos sing the words more clearer. It was pretty cool. I didn’t die and I actually could sing basically as high as everyone else which shocked me.

After the Disney Chorus workshop, we went to Epcot. We had to go to our hotel then to the skylift since there was a miscommunication and it would be easier by that point to do so. My group (Trinity, π™ΊπšŽπš—πšŠπšπš’πšŽ, Allena) adopted Sofia into our group along with Mary from last night. We started in Canada first and went through Mexico (some had second dinner here), Japan (lunch place, had sushi for the first time there), China (dinner place, saw Kellan Martin there), and a few other places. We had gone onto the Test track ride, and I was with Mary for that. It was pretty fun honestly. We got stuck on it though at the end, but only for like 5 minutes. We went to mission earth and mission mars, so it was a bad day to wear my hair half up half down lol. We also went on Ratatouille, which we had to wait 2 whole hours for. Our last ride was Soarin’ which was cool. I got a little Panda that I could put on my bag (his name is Timmy) and a little Boba keychain (I put on my baby Yoda bag for the time being). I also got a little Tiger stuffed animal thing there (literally took me 4 months to name him lol)

To end our night at Epcot, we went to the bridge and watched the firework show, Harmonious, which was pretty cool. My phone died recording Coco but whatever. We went back to our rooms in the skylift things, which had a long line going back to the hotels, and got ready to sleep. I knocked myself out so I could sleep sooner and didn’t have to worry about everyone else talking before sleeping and snoring.

No comments:

Post a Comment