Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Mola Ram's Pad


So here's a picture of one of the areas they're working on for Forward.  It's designed to promote the new release of the music department, a large anatomical heart there, along with everything painted orange.  I thought it was going to be a photo wall initially, which would have been ironic if I was over there, given the recent heart situation that I was going through.  It's odd to me, and Maddie thinks it's weird.  Later, I did some quick photo work to add someone in who we know likes those human hearts:



In fact, one could argue that this is probably what Mola Ram's pad looks like, his apartment room there adjacent to his man cave with all the visiting Thuggees.  After the latest visit to all that lava and screaming, it's good to have a nice place to chill out and watch his favorite dating game show, "Hearts Afire."  Whatever his pastimes are, he's got a nice place here, one we'll see a lot of visitors at this weekend.


Anyway, it turns out that I'll be doing a few more things than just a photo wall, of course.  I'm doing a bit of writing, a bit of stage help, a bit of photo wall, a bit of maintenance, a bit of prep for the games, and even a bit of scorekeeping through this event, so I'll be all over the place in the coming days.  Plus, I'll be doing all the usual things for KidPak.  Speaking of which, I got a bit done for the Oz script today, getting a toehold on it, and hopefully I can wrap it up tomorrow, which will be huge.  I wanted to get that script out to the cast as soon as possible.


We were testing out our confetti cannons this morning.  Pointing them point-plank range at test subjects and firing away.  First, they're really loud.  Second, anything other than confetti is going to come out with a lot of force.  We had some Fruit Loops in one, and I'm glad no one was standing there in the way, because those came out with some serious force!


I was at cardio therapy this morning, back on that torturous elliptical, but I had my heart rate at 130 or higher for a good bit.  If there's one thing about that device, I know I can get the heart rate up more quickly.  The good news is that it went down quickly too, as did my blood pressure.  Still around 110 or so on that count.


Maddie had her small group tonight, and she won the game there, so she'll get another little prize this weekend in the mail from Camille.  The small group is still together, faithfully meeting each Wednesday night, something they've been doing since way back at the start of the pandemic.  It's a really nice thing, as they've become very good friends with one another.


Tonight I got home later because of all the prep, but there was time for watching the latest episode of "Loki," and then an episode of "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." on top of that.  Somewhat of a Marvel night here, and after all that of course reading.  We got a good night's rest after prayers tonight, as we've got a few very huge days coming up!


No comments:

Post a Comment