Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Blob Fish Sheet

Madison joined me today at KidPak for a day at work that was super fun.  We were doing some filming for a future KPTV, one that involved doing lip syncing... but that's not all.  The hapless performers - three of them - were challenged to do their performance, but right at the fifteen second mark, they also had to contend with an onslaught of water balloons, dodgeballs, water hoses, and giant fans usually used for cleaning the carpet.  My job was to be a grumpy judge, but it was hard to do that watching the performances, because they were absolutely hilarious.  Madison was one of those assigned with tossing water balloons, water buckets and dodgeballs at the performers, so you know she had a great time!  The other thing she was doing today was going throughout the office, taking a birthday card from one person to the next, getting signatures for Diana's birthday.  She had a great day today.


I was looking for sticker paper to use to make some "blob fish" stickers for Madison's upcoming birthday party, and fortunately there was some extra sheets there we could use.  But there was also some shrinky dink paper there too, so I printed out a sheet.  I can't wait to try it out!  



Here's the sheet I made up, just using some cartoon blob fish items I found online.  These will be really nice for the blob fish themed party.  That is so completely random.


We got home tonight and we had a good night, continuing our "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." marathon.  There wasn't any class tonight, so we all had a seat on the couch and relaxed a bit after a full day.  Maddie and I even had an hour or we spent playing "LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean."  We do all the freeplay modes lately playing as Park and Lian, Sao Feng's personal bodyguards.  We've been teaming up and going back to the different levels to go find all the treasures there, because that's what pirates do!


 I did not do my walking this morning, but I've been at it for five days a week, of course three of those days at the cardio therapy place.  Yesterday, I did three miles in forty-five minutes, and tomorrow I'm hoping to get to 5k in forty-five minutes.    I'm at a 6% incline as I do this, so it gets the heart rate going pretty good.  I'm feeling great.


We were back at EPCOT tonight with the Kingdom Keepers, and it's been fun.  Maddie has been enjoying the story thus far - I actually read this to her in her room this evening, as Mom was asleep a bit earlier than usual.  Maleficent is up to no good, of course, along with her minion crash test dummies and jesters.  EPCOT was not a place you want to be after hours, that much is certain.  


We said our prayers and were off to sleep after the story.  It was a good day today.


No comments:

Post a Comment