Monday, August 2, 2021

Thunderstruck V


So here we are again at another event, "Thunderstruck" now at our Braselton campus the next few nights.  It'll be my third and final destination of the "Thunderstruck" tour.  This one turned out really well, with lots of kids showing up from everywhere to enjoy the service, the fun, the inflatables, the videos, the games, the Tribes and more.  I'm pretty worn down, as it's a good drive from here to there, but meanwhile at home, Maddie had taekwondo tonight - she went with Nana and Mom for a few hours there to that event.


Today, by the way, was my last cardio therapy.  I finished strong with a good treadmill performance and a stronger heart.  I was expressing my thanks to everyone in the room for their help during this time.  It was good, and I really do feel a lot more confident about things, and my heart strength has certainly improved. I took a last look around the place and waved goodbye to everyone - that was thirty-six classes.


Maddie has a lot more classes coming up when she starts school later this week.  She enjoyed one of the final last days of summer break at home, relaxing and writing and playing some games too.  And watching videos.  Just a typical lazy summer day.  Tomorrow she'll probably go to Braselton with me though.  The only reason she didn't tonight was to go to taekwondo, which she had a great time with.


We still read tonight, and we prayed.  But I'm wiped out, and it's time for sleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment