Sunday, August 8, 2021

New Youth Series


We missed church this morning, as Mom isn't feeling well either.  Maddie was understanding, but I also didn't want her to miss out on youth tonight, as it's important to me that she gets in there in that environment as much as she can.  Tonight they were starting this new series with the youth, one that I had very little do with on the planning side of things, but it looks interesting!



Of course, I was there for all those faces and names, but Maddie probably isn't as familiar with them.  There was a lot of reminiscing with this series, as these younger guys here were having fun remembering songs, television shows and sports icons of that time in the early 2000's. 


 

As for the service itself, Maddie enjoyed it.  Obviously I wasn't there for this one.  It's been a bad, but at least I can get Maddie to church.  We read tonight from Kingdom Keepers, and we said our prayers.  At least I'm starting to sleep through the night now.  Maddie isn't sick either, so that's a huge plus.


No comments:

Post a Comment