I'm moving forward with the booklet, and it's funny how AI works sometimes. I just asked for a line drawing of a taquito. And it gave me a drawing of a taquito and a dagger. And to be clear, the last time I asked for any kind of weapon drawing was back on April 22 when I was having it make images of Biblical soldiers holding swords. Nevertheless, it felt that I should really have this image of a taquito and a dagger. I immediately shared this with others, because it just might be our new family crest. Or maybe a new Mexican restaurant in town: "The Taquito and Dagger." It's the sort of place where secret deals are made.
It was a quiet day today. Maddie drove over to taekwondo tonight, and she's getting more and more comfortable with that. Mom and I are looking at a quick vacation idea in October, and we'll have more on that in a bit. But it got us watching some things online, and dreaming about a possible getaway.
I think the source of all that is the stress of Christmas season coming up. We'll probably have two different productions again, and that's a lot - especially when trying to get these booklets done without Camille. We're doing a big Christmas spectacular, and yes I've already reserved the sheep and donkey. We'll also be possibly doing a smaller version for our Grinch play that we did some time ago. That'll involve new writing, auditions, practices... all of it. So yeah, it's going to be a lot.
Tonight's movie was "Men in Black." We were able to watch that because Mom caught the Braves game earlier today - the Braves won against the White Sox, thanks to Austin Riley's well-timed RBIs. We just need to wake up the rest of the offense though, as they seem to be in a quiet period again.
After tonight's movie, it was time for some reading, and time for some prayers - and sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment