Thursday, December 15, 2022

First day of Midterms





So we had our final dress rehearsal tonight, and it was a long night, which is usual for this sort of thing.  It's a big crew working on this, which you can see in the group shot above.  Both Mom and I are a little to the left center on this picture above.   It was a long night, although Maddie wasn't there.  She didn't have to be there, and it was probably better she stayed home given the late night and all.

She had an art midterm today, and as you'll see below, she brought home her finished clay mug that she created.  I just want to say here that it turned out really well, and looks fantastic.  We have it amongst our other mugs right now, and soon enough Maddie can enjoy a really big cup of hot chocolate in it.  But tonight she was studying.  There was also small groups, which might be one of the last small groups this year, as the schedules are pretty busy lately.  


Here's Jingle's latest display.  He's dressed as Indiana Jones, who would probably hate Elachee Nature Science Center, as its focus seems to be on snakes.  Maddie and I joke about that all the time.  Each time we pass the center on the way to taekwondo, I ask her if she wants to drop by there to see the snakes, and of course there's an emphatic "NO!" from the back seat.

We read tonight, and we said our prayers - but it was pretty quick.  Everyone's tired, and there are tests tomorrow.


Maddie's pov:

Okay so I started out with an art midterm, which I feel pretty good about honestly. After we had finished the midterm, we could drink hot cocoa out of our clay mugs we made. I didn't get hot cocoa cause I'm honestly slightly tired of it rn because of FCY last night, but at least I got my mug. We were watching The Grinch until it was time to leave for our other classes. In most of my classes, I was studying for midterms. It was a pretty uneventful day honestly. I came home from the bus and started to kinda study for my ap world midterm. I ate pizza and popcorn. I joined my small group tonight and we just chilled and talked. It was me, Lolly, Lily, Brylee, Alexis and Ms.Lauren tonight. It's nice to see them even though it's just through zoom usually. 




No comments:

Post a Comment