Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Christmas Time Is Here


The day started out with Jingle abusing Mr. Potato Head somewhat.  It's amazing these new ideas keep coming along - he keeps coming up with new things to do each morning after all these years!


It was a crazy day.  We had Christmas Production practice tonight, but then Maddie was over at Team Edge doing her routine with Team Edge at the same time.  This was their first official performance in front of others, in front of all the younger kids there at class.  They did well!  Maddie describes the rest of her night below, which you can read for yourself, as well as look at some pictures from her visit to FCY.


Maddie's pov:

So today, I didn't really do anything in my art class or my other classes. I studied for my midterms kinda. I got home and ate some tacos and got ready to do a demo team performance. Camille had picked me and brought me to taekwondo, and she also got me some Chick-Fil-A for afterwards. After taekwondo, she brought me to youth, and I changed into my pj's. I was hanging out with Nevaeh and Lauren. There was an acoustic short worship session and then Pastor Hamilton spoke shortly. They tried to play The Grinch for us but they weren't able to, so FCY went into chaos. Also, the roof was leaking slightly.










No comments:

Post a Comment