Thursday, May 18, 2023

We are Team Edge!


Tonight was the last Team Edge performance of the week, and they probably saved the best for last.  Mom came along to see it, and the place was once again packed with a group that was testing, and another group there to test as well - lots of people on hand to see Team Edge do their thing.  I got a good spot for Mom and soon enough, they were once again performing with a huge amount of intensity.













We got home in time for small groups, and Maddie was with that online group for quite some time tonight.  Mom and I were watching a few more episodes of "Electric Mayhem," which of course we love. 

I've been so stressed lately that I've been grinding my teeth a lot.  I have a mouth guard, but I lost that earlier, and here's the point:  tonight I actually discovered that I broke a tooth.  Yeah, it's that bad.  

Maddie finished up her small group pretty late, and that's okay because it was a good time for the girls, and an important time too.  We read tonight, and yes we were reading Vogon poetry.  No one got hurt though!  We said our prayers afterwards, and it was time for bed soon after that.  Tomorrow is the last full day of tenth grade, of being a sophomore.  Time goes by quickly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment