Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Liberace


Look at all those rings - our daughter thinks she's Liberace!  She's seen here, practicing a tune about mice that she happens to like a bunch.  Music class doesn't begin for another few months, but Mrs. Pam was good to give us a practice schedule over the summer.  We still reward her with Mom Bucks, which Madison typically turns in for time spent playing video games.  


Madison's been good to practice when instructed.  Her memory in certain areas can be a little rusty, but when she gets the hang of things, she's got it all worked out pretty quickly.  This applies to her speaking ability as well - she needs occasional reminders about pronouncing letters.  Hey, speaking of which, here's an email I got from her:


12345678910ABCDEFGHIJKMNOPQRSTUWXYZ
MADiSON
MEI


“I had to dare a little bit. Who am I kidding-I had to dare a lot. Don't wear one ring, wear five or six. People ask how I can play with all those rings, and I reply, "Very well, thank you."”
- Liberace

No comments:

Post a Comment