Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Booberry Puppet


We now have a complete set!  I brought in the Booberry box to the office and we were having fun with the puppets in our Zoom meeting. 


Look what we saw on the way home - it's the girls' Ghostbusters hearse!  It's actually not one for a funeral home, but this one shows up in the area around Halloween.  Oh, and speaking of costumes, look who we ran into this morning:


This is Jerome!  Of course, Jerome is a raptor, one I met quite some time ago, who now lives in our prop room down in Braselton.  Mom and I went down there this morning to start scavenging for Christmas production costuming.  I snapped a few pics while there.




We had a good day.  Tonight we saw the Braves win, crushing three two-run home runs over the course of the night to win with a comfortable margin.  They're not far from sealing up a playoff position, and then of course winning the National League East Division.  The game got us worried at the beginning with a costly throwing error, but things got even very quickly with that aerial assault from the Braves.  

One thing we discovered tonight:  the wall behind those famous vines in the outfield at Wrigley Field is not padded.  Which is to say, outfielders cannot - or at least should not - do leaping catches up against that wall.  This happened a few times tonight, and I had no idea how perilous it was after all these years.

We read tonight, more from the History Monks and their interesting adventures - they'e somewhat like the TVA.  It's been good.  Afterwards, it was time for prayers, and sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment