Monday, September 28, 2026

Mystery Machine Racing


This was an image I had AI make for the start of our new racing series, "Drive."  I wanted a Mystery Machine that looked as if it were on the race track.  And I actually added Fred there afterwards because it looked like the van was driving itself.  This is just one of the racers that shows up - another is one of the Wacky Racers, which I love, and then of course Herbie (obviously), and a few of the "Cars" characters, monster trucks, and yeah, the Weinermobile.  All kinds of fun!  The Mystery Machine is a theme I carry around to work each day - my wallet is themed to that, as is my lunch box.  As for the Wacky Racers, we've always loved those characters.  I remember getting to play a racing game with them much later, and although it wasn't the same quality as a Mario racing game, it still was a lot of fun getting to drive around as one of those iconic racers.


So yeah, lots of work towards the "Drive" series that starts this weekend.  And because of that, I put on that Cars vinyl album I have.  And others too - we were starting to play a few of the October records, including the soundtrack to "Monsters, Inc."  Fun!


Maddie was off to college this morning, and later on taekwondo where things were a bit more chill after the successful weekend.  She came back home in time to watch "Goosebumps" with us, always fun.  And she got to see a special delivery of more Bones Coffee - including a test coffee sample for all of us super fans.  



This is from "Bones Labs," and it's another sampling with no identification, so we're just going to taste it without any idea of what it is, and then do the survey afterwards.  Last year, it wasn't our favorite flavor, but this year's flavor already smells good.  We'll wait until Nate is here again before we break out this one out.  Should be interesting!


We read tonight, and here come the bad guys in our story, the Auditors.  "The Thief of Time" has been a fun book thus far.  Afterwards, time to get some sleep, after prayers of coruse.  Long weekend, long days!


No comments:

Post a Comment