Saturday, September 12, 2026

Virtual Finish



Yay!  I finished the virtual walk through Yellowstone, or at least the lower loop.  It's been so great walking through the park again, although just virtually.  I've been to Yellowstone about five or six times I think, but it's certainly been a long time.  This time around, it was just super cool doing all these virtual trails, watching POV hiking videos of all the spots I remember visiting before.  

The Braves had a huge blow-out win today, and those are always fun - if you're on the right side of things.  More fun was that it was against the Phillies, who are hoping to dethrone the Braves for the Division Title.  That seems a long-shot at the moment, but there's still plenty of baseball to play in the season, although that's dwindling down now.  

It was raining today in the morning and a good bit too - we got a good dousing.  But things cleared up nicely towards evening.  Maddie was out there this morning, but she went to taekwondo safely and did a lot of work with Team Edge as always.  They're getting reading for a competition upcoming - I sort of lose track of things, but it's a lot coming up.

We went out for ice cream today using that BOGO card yet again to get Blizzards for Maddie and Mom.  Maddie was doing homework all day, so that was a good break for her.  I was working on KidPak set-up as we're back at the Chapel tomorrow.

It was a nice day.  We'll get some rest tonight though.  We read from our latest book, said our prayers, and got some sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment