Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Venom 5K

I finished that Yellowstone virtual marathon, and while I march along on the treadmill, I'm usually watching something related to the medal I'm going for.  That being said, I realized I haven't seen the "Venom" trilogy yet and was wanting to catch that.  So I had fun last night and made up a "Venom 5K" run through Central Park at night!


And when it's all said and done, here's the virtual medal for finishing the race - which is of course when I finish that last movie.


And of course when finished with the daily exercise, you have to wash up with some Venom soap, right?  Of course right!  Anything to keep me motivated to keep moving is a good thing!

Anyway, good day.  Maddie was at college this morning and over at taekwondo and Nate's place.  Braves got clobbered again tonight, but that was deceptive in a way because we've been trying out our other pitchers while giving the more reliable ones some rest.  

Big news today:  no Christmas production.  That'll be a huge development moving forward.  Also big news:  we're back at the KidPak Auditorium this weekend, so things should be ready to go then.  

Tonight we read some more - I forgot how much I liked this book from Discworld.  And after that, it was time for prayers and some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment