Today was a race against time to get these new booklets done - here are a couple sample pages I was making up. I'm still using that AI art tool to create these characters and artwork, and it's all coming out pretty well. We're talking about the Beatitudes next series, and sort of expanding on that with other stories from the New Testament, such as the example of the Pharisee and the tax collector's prayers.
Maddie's working on a new puzzle this week, one of those Thomas Kincaid style paintings of Mickey and Minnie on the beach in Hawaii. While she was at work on that, I was doing the walking this morning, doing that virtual march towards Mount Rushmore again, and continuing with all kinds of fun and fascinating videos filmed of area attractions - today was Wind Cave National Park, which is another cool cave in South Dakota.
I had picked up some groceries, and look at this peculiar item I spotted in the grocery store: ice cubes. No, not a bag of ice. But instead, four cubes of frozen water. It's "crystal clear" frozen water, which I guess is different than the frozen water cubes that you can make at home? This box costs over four dollars, so I'm thinking these ice cubes had better be pretty special, right? Seriously, does this item make sense at all? I know we buy bottled water, so perhaps the thinking is that we need pure water in our ice cubes too.
Anyway, moving on! I also got some soft pretzels that you can cook in the oven, and that's what Maddie and I have been heating up, nice pretzels you add the salt too. We ate some of those watching the Braves game tonight - they didn't win tonight. But we'll win tomorrow, right?
We closed out the day with reading, and then prayers after that. It was a good day.

No comments:
Post a Comment