Mom and I were down in Braselton this afternoon, and that meant a stop at Cracker Barrel. It wasn't very crowded, but it was a nice lunch date after doing a whole lot of moving stuff at the Braselton campus.
Check out the Semiquincentennial Peg Game! I've got this one memorized, the peg game, so yeah, I do it each time we arrive, just to prove to everyone that I'm a real patriot, and not an ig-no-ra-moose!
It's summer time, and that means that really good campfire stuff wrapped in aluminum foil. The chicken is so good in all those juices. We enjoyed our food here this afternoon, and got a lot done today at the office - lots of work going on with Summer Xtreme, lots of creating and writing and so on.
Check out this sunset tonight! We went to taekwondo this evening, and that was nice. Maddie was driving here, so I snapped a picture of the sunset as she focused on the road ahead.
We had a good day today. The Braves won in Pittsburgh and that was fun to see, but they're definitely struggling a lot more than they were at the beginning of the season. These victories are fun to see though - we were able to rewatch because the game was earlier.
Continuing to read tonight, more from the Discworld. And after that, time for prayers and some sleep!






No comments:
Post a Comment