This blog eats up a lot of time spent writing, just erasing it from time to time. I already wrote a lot here, and now I have to somehow do it again, but it's difficult enough to keep up with. So I think bullet points might work.
* Here's Maddie, hiding behind the chiropractic table. She's been doing this all her life, jumping out and surprising Doc Williams when he starts asking us, "Where's Maddie?" In these pictures, she's put here plush potato on her head inside the hoodie.
* Here's Maddie eating rolls at Texas Roadhouse. We had a nice meal after our pleasant visit to the chiropractor. Maddie would be happy just eating these roll alone.
* Afterwards we went to Hallmark Store and got some chocolates which are so rich in flavor that Mom and I shared one and that was more than enough. We got a few ornaments on extreme sale (ones from last year), and looked at the ones for the upcoming year. I think the Kermit the Frog one might be my favorite.
* We dropped by the Aldi's and got some of those protein bars that Mom likes.
* My blood pressure is back down, way down again. I walked another 5K today at about 3.8 mph. Touring around - virtually - South Dakota, and of course the goal is still that Mount Rushmore medal.
* We got home and I worked on the skit for next month, and a few other things.
* We saw the Braves defeat the Orioles in another nail-biter game that went to ten innings. Really exciting stuff with a happy ending for us up in Baltimore.
* The rain was huge today. Over eight inches in Oakwood, with flooding and streets collapsing. Glad we didn't go over in that direction! At our house we got at least six inches of rain, which is huge. Can't wait to see what this does with Lake Lanier.
* The Stripers game was postponed today because of the rain, and that affects us tomorrow because tomorrow's game is now a double header. We'll get there earlier tomorrow for two games, a full day of baseball, although each game is reduced to seven innings.
* We continued reading tonight - about fifty pages left, but the Unseen Academicals are about to play their big football game!
* We closed the day with prayers and a good night's rest!

No comments:
Post a Comment