Sunday, July 5, 2026

At the Minions


So you can see how our morning was going here with the Minion out there greeting!  It was the start of our series, "At the Movies!"  We had our small Minion out there, and she was very popular, posting with a lot of the kids and families.  Maddie took the usual group of good pictures this morning, and I'll share just a few here.





But that's not all she took pictures of - KP Discovery was wanting a few pictures too, so she went down there and had a great time taking pictures of kids in the rooms and in the auditorium.  I don't have those shared here, except this one above, but she took some great ones of the little ones, all of which are on the church site now.  

It was a sleepy sort of restful day - sort of.  There's a lot of work to do for KidPak.  We saw the Braves almost have an epic comeback, falling just one run short.  Exciting game, even with the disappointing ending.  

Maddie was at Nate's and they were celebrating a birthday with the family there.  Maddie was bowling again, and she does well.  Maybe not as well as some of the other family members, but certainly on the same level as Nate!

Mom and I were watching that really long movie "Hail Mary," which was actually pretty good.  By the time it was over though, I was ready for sleep.  Tired from last night.  Still, a decent day.  Maddie and I read from the latest Discworld book, and then we were saying our prayers - and getting some sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment