Wednesday, May 30, 2012

New Block City



Earlier in the morning, Mommy brought out a block set for Madison - and the two of them spent some time training to become architects.  When Daddy came home for lunch, you can see how proud she was of her constructions - she asked Daddy to take a picture.  I captured a small portion of this building block metropolis, which we've actually left on the floor all night.

It's been work, work, work this week - but that's pretty much the way it is every week before Summer Xtreme.  So much to plan for and do, although Daddy's health has been keeping him a bit more limited as of late.  He's been spending time writing scripts and helping with videos, which is always fun.  It's just that my time expectancy is significantly lower than it's ever been in the past.  Pancreatitis tends to do that to you.

We'll get back to normal soon enough, where we're only moderately busy - rather than this sort of insane busy that tends to dominate us all and drive us into the ground!  When we're done, maybe Daddy will sit down with Madison and Mommy, along with some more blocks.  We can expand the city!  I can become mayor, where I wear a top hat and a monocle.  Mayors tend to do that.  The best thing of all is that I'm running unopposed, so we won't have a campaign season filled with nasty venom, vehemence, vindictiveness and other mean-sounding v words.  The campaign will be clean, and my best campaign platform of all is that I promise not to put eight zillion "vote for me" signs all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment