Monday, June 26, 2023

626


What a fun night - so random!  Before heading off to taekwondo, Mom noticed the date was 6-26, and that meant it is "Stitch Day," or at least "Experiment 626 Day."  All three of us have a t-shirt with Stitch on it, so we wore our t-shirts tonight, and when we got home, Mom had the table looking like a Hawaiian roller coaster ride, with pineapples, Stitch dolls, Hawaiian salt and pepper shakers and more.  We had the soundtrack playing during dinner, and after dinner, of course we watched "Lilo and Stitch."  Because it's a great movie.  I'm wearing my Stitch onesie currently...


It was a quiet day today, a restful day.  We went over to see Nana for about an hour and a half this afternoon.  We changed the sheets and did a little light housecleaning, bringing some snacks and making sure the thermostat was working properly.  It was good to see Nana.  Yes, Maddie brought her Mad-libs along, and we did a few of those too.


We got squirrel #50 today.  Fifty stickers on the side of the cage now, and that is such a shocking number to us.  They are relentless!  We dropped him off and made our way to taekwondo, although I didn't watch Maddie because I was off grocery shopping.  I came back to see Maddie a little, enjoying her black belt class and her leadership class as well.  Mr. and Mrs. Edge got me something when I walked in - and it's hilarious.  It's a Chewbacca cupholder, and I'll be sharing a picture of that soon.  It's great!


It was a good day today.  Yes, we slept in.  We had a big skillet breakfast prepared by Mom, and we got a little work done too.  Mostly, today was about resting.  We're reading tonight before bed, and saying our prayers.  I'm super tired - won't be long before we get to sleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment