Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Crash Test Dummy Bible

 



Well, it's Tuesday.  You can see a bit of the artwork I had created for our booklet in October, a series we're calling "Drive."  It'll have a bit of an automotive theme to it, a racing car theme.  But I always go back to those Crash Test Dummies because they're lots of fun.  Hopefully we'll get to wear those costumes again!  Today we were writing the messages, and there's a pretty interesting one tied to Psalm 23 and racing - and another where tied that same theme to King Josiah.  Should be fun.

Tonight we went to Dairy Queen, still using our little BOGO card, and certainly getting our money's worth out of it.  Maddie always gets a Cotton Candy Blizzard these days, but I try different ones - this time I got a Biscotti Blizzard.  

We read tonight after the Braves game, moving forward in our Discworld story.  Something odd is going on with this new musical band that is appearing at the Mended Drum in Ankh-Morpork.  We'll find out more as the book goes on.

Maddie spent a good bit of time doing homework today, and Mom spent a good bit of time cleaning up.  We ended our day as always with prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment