Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Black Rifle Coffee

Maddie was off to school this morning again, and it's calculus - meaning, it's challenging, but Maddie's enjoying it.  She stayed around campus for a bit afterwards, hanging out with friends at the student center I think.  Meanwhile I was at meetings today, and moving forward with our booklet again.  One thing we finally got to try was some of that Black Rifle Coffee that I picked up in Pigeon Forge.  Joey, who works at the church with us, is a big fan of that brand of coffee, so I got some for him and myself, and we were able to enjoy that while working on these messages for October.  


Tonight's movie was "Monsters University," in honor of Maddie's recent college experience.  Still a great movie, and our first of the season really.  We're starting a bit early!


We read tonight from "Soul Music," and then it was time for prayers, and some sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment