Sunday, July 19, 2026

SX26: Ice Cream


It's a tradition to go to this Mexican ice cream restaurant after Summer Xtreme, nothing formal but really just a time to chill and relax, and of course get some amazing ice cream.  I got tiramisu flavored ice cream, and Mom got the rum raisin.  Maddie got coffee, and Nate came along too, getting some Mexican egg nog milkshake.   We were talking about Summer Xtreme and how well it went this year, one of the best ever.  It was just a nice time together. 

We had a service this morning, of course, another part of our "At the Movies" series.  Mom gathered up some costuming, and Maddie was taking pictures again.  Here are just a few from this morning at KidPak.








After ice cream, it was time to get home and relax.  We watched the Braves game, and yes they won.  So the only one they lost against the Rangers was the time we were there.  But that's okay - today was a pretty solid win.  

Maddie spent the afternoon with Nate and they were playing Minecraft and just hanging out.  Mom and I watched "Sarah's Oil" tonight, a pretty good historical movie.  Mom was needing some food at one point, so I went to Wang's to get her some wings.  So yeah, some Wang's wings.  But they were good, along with some soup.  

It was a good day, but I'm ready for sleep, a bit exhausted from all the activity lately.  We'll read here, say a prayer, and then get some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment