Saturday, March 3, 2012

Platypus Day 2012

Happy Platypus Day!

Madison and Daddy did watch a few episodes of "Phineas and Ferb" this morning before starting our day in earnest. Madison even watched the movie they made, "Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension," which has some great lines in it.

The rest of the day was work largely, although you'll notice the new Disney Universe characters Daddy downloaded for us to play on X-Box. Madison immediately took to the Perry the Platypus costume (above), while Daddy went with Phineas to start things out. They've given us a new level (for a small fee), so Madison and Daddy spent a bit of time playing through Danville and having some fun. I know we'll revisit tomorrow when we have a bit more time, because today was largely a huge work day. And I mean HUGE.

Basically, Daddy spent the night at the office again. There's another guy here, and the two of us have been slaving away to get this service just right in the morning. This means Daddy will crash hard Sunday afternoon.

The good news is that next month won't be so bad. At least, I keep telling myself that. Until then, Sunday and Monday will be play dates for Madison, Mommy and Daddy. We're even talking of taking a quick vacation somewhere just to de-stress a bit. I don't know if that's a real word or not, but I don't care. It'll be nice for the three of us to spend some time together doing something fun. We'll keep you posted on what we decide to do!

"Wow, if I had a nickel for every time I was doomed by a puppet, I'd have two nickels, which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice, right?" - Dr. Doofensmirtz

No comments:

Post a Comment