Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Behind the Scenes


Madison visited the warehouse where some of the costuming for our upcoming Pridelands series is being constructed. I needed a photo for scale, so I plopped her in front of the elephant there to get an idea of how big this guy is going to be. Looks pretty sizeable - it'll take two people to operate, with both inside and one operating the trunk. That should be a fun character, actually!


Can you believe we do this sort of thing once a month? Change sets, themes, messages and all that? It's quite a lot to do, but it keeps things pretty fresh, obviously. Above is our new mascot and overall look, which I think will do just nicely. Madison has a nice new outfit for the series, and I think everyone is going to enjoy it. Already, today I've cast about four gazelles!

It's funny, because we're writing so much for the new series, but at the same time, we're still writing for "Hang 10," which is going along just wonderfully. I love this surfing series quite a bit - I just wish I could do a little surfing myself. I've never tried, so I don't want to give any illusions. I've just always wanted to give it a go. Maybe next time we're in Hawaii...

No comments:

Post a Comment