Maddie started this little patriotic puzzle yesterday - yesterday. It's a 1,000-piece puzzle, one we've had for some time that's a collection of all the license plates in the United States. She started again this morning, and would she finish it?
Yep. Looks great too! I actually have all of those license plates, one from every state in the Union, all of them hanging up in the garage.
There was another virtual walk today - continuing up the virtual path to Mount Rushmore. I got this post card, and while I was walking the television was showing a revisit to the Fourth of July fireworks there from six years ago.
Today's date is 6-26, which of course makes it Stitch Day! I was prepared, so I got Mom this fun gift this morning:
It's a set of plastic Stitch hands, their purpose to hold a cell phone up. Mom was using it right away as you can see here. Pretty fun! Tonight we actually watched the movie, the animated one. We hadn't see it in a while, but we watched it on Disney Plus, and we caught that one thing they changed early on where Lilo used to crawl into a dryer. It's reanimated now so that she hides in a cabinet or something, I think to prevent kids from wanting to actually climb into a dryer.
Maddie had taekwondo tonight, and that was fun for her. A quiet night, but she enjoyed training with the team. And after that, it was time to go visit Nate. Nate and his family have been at Hilton Head all week on vacation, and so these two were happy to visit.
Mom and I were watching a Stripers game tonight, as the Braves game started later. What a thrilling game it was against the Nashville Sounds. The Gwinnett Stripers came back from 10-2, and wound up winning the game 13-10. Each inning they'd score a few runs, and it came down to the ninth inning of course. And that's when the Stripers scored another five runs to pull ahead - pretty exciting ending there!
The Braves won tonight too, which was encouraging. It was good to see the offense actually hitting again, but we'll see if things can keep going. It was a nice day today, although one thing I did today involved a visit to the doctor concerning an increase in blood pressure. Trying to diagnose that. My assignment is to do a log of the blood pressure the next few weeks or so, which should be interesting of course because Summer Xtreme is in there somewhere.
Anyway, we did our reading tonight, and then we said our prayers. And then... it was time for the Plush Entourage to head down the hall and get tucked in for some sleep.





No comments:
Post a Comment